- Check in is on Saturday from 4:30pm, the gîte must be vacated on Saturday 10am at the latest, and cleaned if you didn’t purchase the « cleaning option » (see below). The property will be checked on arrival and departure for cleanliness and possible damage
- Dogs are welcome under certain conditions (see below)
- Usage of wood stove: wood will be made available for about two fires. Should you wish more, please inform us on site. There is a charge of 8€ per additional basket. Only wood provided by ourselves can be used in this stove. It is strictly prohibited to burn anything else in the stove.
- Use of the mezzanine: Small children are not allowed in the mezzanine. Parents are fully responsible for children accessing the mezzanine.
Services available and prices
- Bedding and towels. .All beds are equipped with a duvet: single bed: 200 cm x 140 cm duvet, double bed: 200 cm x 240 cm duvet. Additional blankets are also provided.
- Optional: Rental of bed sheets, duvet cover, and pillow cases: 20€ per bed and per set. The beds will be made and prepared in advance.
- Optional: Rental of bathroom towels (one set: 3 towels and 2 washcloths): 9€ per set.
Notice : We do not provide a table cloth for the large wooden dining room table (size: 220 cm x 100 cm) but we provide table sets.
- Cleaning fee (optional) : We offer a cleaning service for an additional 80€ fee for the gîte 6 people, 55€ for the gîte 4 people and 135 € for the gîte 10 people. This fee covers cleaning for reasonable wear and tear during the duration of the stay in the gîte. We reserve the right to use your guarantee in case of excessive damages. If used, the oven, the stove and the barbecue must be cleaned (not covered by cleaning fee). We reserve the right to charge the cleaning fee if the gîte is not left reasonably clean.
Cats and dogs
Cats are not allowed. Dogs are allowed (maximum 2) in the gites 10 and 6 people; we charge an additional 30€ per week and per pet. Note that the property is not closed off by fences.
Do not allow dogs to poo in the garden (think of the children coming next who will play there). When checking out, we will check the garden and, if needed, we may use the guarantee.
Bookings and payment
- Contact us by phone or e-mail to make a booking.
- We send you a contract
- This must be signed and returned by regular mail within seven days of reception with (an expiry date will be mentioned in the contract) a copy of your identity card or passport.
- Within this time frame, you must pay a deposit representing 25 % of the rental price.
- When we receive the contract and deposit, we will confirm the booking by email and send back a signed copy of the contract.
- The remainder of the rental fee must be paid no later than one month before the start of the rental period. (Price minus deposit. This will be detailed in the contract).
All payments (deposit and remainder) are made to our bank account at the Crédit Agricole du Morbihan to the name of «Gîtes La Touline», whose details will be communicated in the contract. (Please include your name and rental dates in all communications), or by posting a cheque emanating from a French bank to «Gîtes la Touline».
We ask for a 400 € guarantee upon arrival (cheque or cash)for the gîtes 6 and 10 people, and 300 € guarantee for the gîte 4 people to cover possible damages as well as a return of the gîte in clean condition.
The booking fee is not refundable in case of booking cancellation. The remainder of the rental fee must be paid one month before the start of rental period at the latest. If not, we will treat this as a cancellation.
If the booking is cancelled by the client less than one month before the start of the rental period, we will keep the full rental amount (except any payments made for optional extras) – unless explicitly agreed. Wherever possible and subject to availability, we will work with the client to offer an alternative week.